Saturday, October 6, 2012

Looking for Beta Readers and Reviewers

Things are going great. Sales are picking up for the entire series now that all three books are out.
I am starting my next project - a collection of short stories - and am looking for beta readers and reviewers. I will send copies of my work in progress to the beta readers so I can get some feedback. Always good to have feedback. For reviewers, I will send you copies (via amazon gifting or some other format) of which ever book you are interested in reviewing. You are under no obligation to give the work a good review. Again, I'm simply looking for feedback. The number of beta readers and reviewers will be limited. Five beta readers and ten reviewers.

Contact me at mcveyc@gmail.com with subject line "BHOH" if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment